We are currently accepting membership applications and reservation requests for on-site programs. In order to be as proactive as possible and quickly respond to ongoing changes in our community, our Central, Haiku, Lahaina, and Makawao Clubhouses will be open Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5pm. BGCM is providing WiFi enabled learning environments for members to attend online classes from the Clubhouse.
Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, all on-site programs will operate on a Reservation Only basis. Your Clubhouse Director will inform you in writing when your request is approved to attend on-site programs. Approved members will be assigned to small groups and remain with the same group for the day. At this time, space is limited and reservations are required.
Day Camp Rules & Requirements
All members attending on-site Day Camp must:
1. Wear a clean mask to club throughout the day, every day
2. Answer wellness questions and have their temperature taken before entry
3. Bring snacks, meals, & a refillable water bottle daily
4. Members must provide their own WiFi enabled device and headphones (if they want to log in to virtual school)
5. Follow all rules of the club and instructions given by staff
Due to increased safety standards, inappropriate or unsafe behavior that poses a safety concern will result in request to pick up member immediately and potential forfeiture of reserved space in on-site programs.
Waitlist & Reservations Information
If you would like to be added to the waitlist for On-Site Clubhouse Programs beginning August 17, Parents/guardians will be required to:
1. Complete the 2020-2021 Membership Application Packet*
2. Bring a copy of child’s birth certificate
3. Agree to keep their child home if they are sick
4. Wear a mask and follow social distancing when entering Clubhouse facilities
5. Provide virtual classroom schedule and login information (if participating in Distance Learning at Club)
Reservation Contact Info
* Paper Membership Packets can be picked up at the following locations (Please wear a mask when entering the clubhouse):
100 Kanaloa Ave
Kahului, HI 96732
2830 Hana Hwy
Haiku, HI 96708
Thomas “TJ” Daya
280 Shaw Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
931A Eddie Tam Complex
Makawao, HI 96768
For those members who cannot join us in-person, we will continue to provide Virtual Clubhouse Time to all Maui County youth who would like to participate in our online programming. Please contact us if you need access to technology devices so your child can join us virtually.
Membership fees remain waived until June 30, 2021 to accommodate families who’ve been impacted financially. If you have the means to support our on-site and virtual programs, consider making a recurring donation of $5 or more. Here is a link to donate online.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
100 Kanaloa Avenue | (808) 242-4363 | firstname.lastname@example.org