JOIN Boys & Girls Clubs today!
Summer is the perfect time to become a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui. Our Clubhouses across the island are open Monday to Friday all summer. Youth ages 9 to 17 will enjoy socially-distanced activities like Summer Brain Gain and programs in core areas of character and leadership, academics, and healthy lifestyles.
Membership is FREE for all Maui youth with a suggested donation of $5. Reservations, masks, and wellness checks are required to help ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Club Rules & Requirements
All members attending Club must:
1. Wear a clean mask to club throughout the day, every day
2. Answer wellness questions and have their temperature taken before entry
3. Bring snacks, meals, & a refillable water bottle daily
4. Members must provide their own WiFi enabled device and headphones (if they want to log in to virtual school)
5. Follow all rules of the club and instructions given by staff
Due to increased safety standards, inappropriate or unsafe behavior that poses a safety concern will result in request to pick up member immediately and potential forfeiture of reserved space in on-site programs.
Waitlist & Reservations Information
If you would like to reserve a space in a On-Site Clubhouse Programs, parents/guardians will be required to:
1. Complete the 2020-2021 Membership Application Packet*
2. Bring a copy of child’s birth certificate
3. Agree to keep their child home if they are sick
4. Wear a mask and follow social distancing when entering Clubhouse facilities
5. Provide virtual classroom schedule and login information (if participating in Distance Learning at Club)
Reservation Contact Info
* Paper Membership Packets can be picked up at the following locations (Please wear a mask when entering the clubhouse):
100 Kanaloa Ave
Kahului, HI 96732
2830 Hana Hwy
Haiku, HI 96708
Thomas “TJ” Daya
280 Shaw Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
931A Eddie Tam Complex
Makawao, HI 96768
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
100 Kanaloa Avenue | (808) 242-4363 | email@example.com