Ways To Give
Your Gift Matters! Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui is a home base for more than 2,200 Maui County youth every year, as well as another 5,000 youth through outreach efforts. For every dollar invested in Boys & Girls Clubs, nearly $10 in benefits of current and future earnings is directly realized in our community. When young people benefit the whole community prospers and when you make a financial contribution to support BGCM, you’re making an investment into great futures!
Ways To Make A Gift
- Click Here to setup a Monthly gift
- For $10 per month, your support will provide program supplies for one Art program.
- For $25 per month, your support will provide Sports equipment for outdoor fun.
- For $50 per month, your support will provide Healthy snacks for those who otherwise would go without.
Donate By Check or Phone
- Please call 242-4363 ext. 228
- Mail your donation check to
100 Kanaloa Ave., Kahului, HI 96732
Gift of Stock & Mutual Funds
Company Match Programs
- Maximize your donation and make your gift go even further. Many employers will match gifts on behalf of their employees. To find out if your donation is eligible, contact your Human Resource department and ask “How do I match my gift to BGCM?”
Aloha United Way
- Please consider designating your Maui United Way donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui. Our donor designation number is: 80090
Donor Privacy & Tax Information
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui is registered as 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- BGCM is committed to protecting your privacy and will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity. Contributions to BGCM are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui, Inc. tax identification number is 99-0272347
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
100 Kanaloa Avenue | (808) 242-4363 | firstname.lastname@example.org